At Jamal Family Law, we are highly skilled in the area Estate Litigation. Estate matters are intricately connected with family relationships. Jamal Family Law works with compassion and prudence to deliver excellent solutions to our clients.
As this is a complex and specialized area of law, we continue to research and hone our skills to keep up-to-date with current and ever-changing developments.
Jamal Family Law can advise you and represent you in all areas of Estate Litigation including:
- Disappointed Beneficiaries to a Will
- Challenges to Wills and Executors
- Removing Powers of Attorney
- Challenges to Powers of Attorney
- Breach of Fiduciary Duty Actions
- Investigating Elder Abuse
- Passing of Accounts
- Guardianship Applications